If you are looking to start learning French, Spanish or English in an effective and flexible way then our individual lessons would be best suited for you. The lesson take place at our school in Liverpool city centre.
Your tutor will provide you with the individual attention that you need so that you can learn at your own pace, in your own way and with a personalised plan to achieve your ultimate goal.
You can have individual lessons or create your small group, which is ideal for example for 2 people who work in the same company, and who need English, French or Spanish for similar tasks. And of course! you decide how to schedule your course. This is perfect for students with a busy lifestyle.
How do private lessons work?
- Choose your package from one of the three options that we offer: 5, 10 or 15 hours.
- Once you have decided which option would be most suitable for you and have chosen a start date, you can contact us so we can check availability for you.
- We work with a flexible timetable so you are able to arrange the sessions according to your schedule and the tutors’ availability.
- Remember that for two-to-one or private group options you have to create your own group.
(Allow 24 hour notice for cancellations to avoid paying charges)
5 hours: £125
10 hours: £220
15 hours: £295
5 hours: £75
10 hours: £140
15 hours: £195
Book 2:1 tuition with your friend, partner or classmate and benefit from a tailor-made course to suit your schedule and learning requirements.
5 hours: £60
10 hours: £110
15 hours: £150
Create your own private group with your friends or colleagues and benefit from a tailor-made course to suit your schedule and learning requirements.
*all prices are per person
* New students will need to add a £15 administration fee