Do French people stink, never speak English and dress like fashion models. Some stereotypes are wrong, others are right.
1. French people stink
- "French people are selling good perfume, isn’t that the ultimate proof that they stink?"
- "Excusez-moi, but I would like to insist on one word, "SELLING" = "ACHETER" I don't think we smell that bad as we make them we do not buy them ;)"
2. French people are lazy
French are notoriously known for being the laziest people on earth. Probably because of their love for strikes.
"Let's talk about working hours. French people work 35 hours per week on average, it doesn't mean that we are lazy it means that we are more productif than other countries in Europe as they do the same job but quicker"
3. French people never speak English
The impossibility to speak English in France regularly worries tourists
"Any countries are bad at foreign languages. There are currently over 220 million French speakers worldwide when French people are traveling abroad they are not expecting to talk in French all around the world they try to speak in the local language."
4. French people drink wine all the time
Wine is still considered a “classy” drink, something you should enjoy and not simply an alcohol you drink to get wasted.
"That’s why you won’t see people drinking wine directly from the bottle for example"
5. French people complain all the time
"Oh! Ok, this one is right, they do complain. Complain works as an ice breaker, you should try!
The limits of my language mean the limits of my world. Ludwig Wittgenstein